The Esperanza Community Center is grateful to the individuals who volunteer to Support our various programs, classes, and events.
- Volunteers have distributed over 2,000 masks, bottles of hand sanitizers, and gloves during our health awareness events to combat the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
- Local accountants hold workshops on financial well being, income tax filing, and budgeting, to educate the community.
- Our Baby Diaper program is largely run by volunteers — from picking up the diapers at the Cotton Bottom Diaper warehouse, to sorting, organizing and distributing the diapers and related supplies. The program owes its success to the diligent care and attention its volunteers continue to demonstrate.
- In order for our moms and dads to participate in workshops and educational classes, they need help with child care. Parents take turns baby sitting the children while others participate in the workshops.
- Adult literacy, Engligh as a second Language and basic computer classes are offered by highly committed volunteers who teach their classes with a passion that motivates their students to learn and thrive.
- Esperanza’s Worker Committee is active in developing, planning, and volunteering at various events and programs organized by the Esperanza Center, including community clean ups, information exchange meetings held with the West Palm Beach Police Department and other City departments, and supporting various food distribution and holiday giving events held on behalf of local residents.
Volunteers are essential to the success of the Esperanza Community Center. If you would like to become a volunteer, please call us at (561) 560-3558 for available volunteer opportunities